You installed the Software. Now what do you want to do?
1. I want to Play Solo
We know many of you prefer to sim your own leagues and we are happy to oblige. What can I expect?
- Use historical teams from1893-present, build your own teams, or mix and match these options.
- Build teams from scratch and select the ballpark.
- Select leagues of 16 or 24 team slots, 2 or 4 divisions.
- Choose from various schedules, including 162 game interleague and 154 game classic.
- Name your leagues.
- Manage settings for every player on every team or let the sim handle them.
- Create Left/Right, Home/Road, or Daily Plan lineups are possible.
- Randomly build leagues from an elaborate team filter set.
- Play with or without injuries, with or without Real Play limits.
- Full access to historical database, sim database, and player rankings.
- Use the Built-in chat feature to get help quickly from other owners.
- For teams built from scratch, a random auxiliary roster is provided to help meet unexpected personnel needs.
- Trades and Waivers are not available for our custom leagues.
Once you purchase your license we will open an account for you in our active member database and email your license to the address provided us by PayPal. Please allow a few hours for this process complete. Add be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folder!
2. I Want to Compete Against Other Members
Limited time offer for a special startup package. Get a 6 Month standard membership (play in 3 'live' leagues) and all our MLB Season Add-Ons for just $39.95 + tax. This option also includes a sim license.